Ok, so this is more of a batter than a dough, but after baking for 20 minutes, you get a lovely thin crust to top with whatever you like. It’s great for nights when a quick dinner is needed, but the run-of-the-mill chicken dishes just aren’t cutting it anymore.
So forget about takeout, this crust is too simple to pass up.
THIN PIZZA CRUST, BLENDER RECIPE
– 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze (or regular skim milk or light soy milk)
– 1/4 cup egg substitute (or 1 egg)
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 tsp sugar (or sweetener equivalent)
– 1 tbsp light margarine
– 1 amp; 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 tbsp baking powder
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine all ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth and homogeneous batter is obtained.
3) Grease a 12″ pizza baking sheet. Pour batter onto sheet, spreading to cover completely.
4) Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, let rest for about 5 minutes, and top with desired pizza toppings. Return to oven to bake until cheese melts and pizza is completely heated through.
5) Remove from oven, cut into 6 or 8 slices, and enjoy!